Hide And Seek House Style Hide And Seek House Style

New Challenger! New Challenger!

Repetitive

It's a pretty cool beat, however it is pretty repetitive and bland. Try adding some arps or chords to add some zest. Also don't be afraid to change it up to keep the listener interested.
Keep working!

Kick Lead And Bass Test [HU] Kick Lead And Bass Test [HU]

Sick haha

I wish i had good enough speakers to enjoy this to its fullest! Really cool though.

tomashcu responds:

I reccomend buying some!! you sill not regret it... i had shitty computer speakers till last years christmas... and from the day i got my speakers i have been amkign and listening to better music hahah ! :D

New Infantry (Clean) New Infantry (Clean)

Wow

So this is actually a really good song. If those lyrics are original, then you deserve a 10/10

Immo responds:

Yup. 100% I Actually write all my lyrics only minutes right before I record them and then waste 115 dollars electronically copyrighting the 2 or 3 songs I do in one night. I should buy a note book and copyright them all at once for the same price but Im lazy lol... Thanx!!!!

Kirstie's Song Kirstie's Song

Don't post things that you didn't make.

I have used this exact piano loop on garage band before. Dont post stuff that you did not create.

JanHendrik responds:

But I did create this song - Have you listened to the ENTIRE song? I added effects and stuff, took a long time create.... I don't think you'll find that Banjo sound nor the guitar...

Lechery Lechery

Wow

this is tight and beautiful at the same time. good job

-PdG- Cybernetic Castle (FULL) -PdG- Cybernetic Castle (FULL)

Nice

Dude your style sounds like one of my favorite Dj's, Ferry Corsten. Honestly dude this is good enough to be professional. You should be making money off of this stuff. Keep up the good work!

Prodigal responds:

Thank you man. Glad to hear that this stuff can go far. Thanks for the review!

Da Lavender Da Lavender

Sooo Sick

When i heard this, i remember how awesome that game was. Dude, you are a legend in my mind for making this. Good Work!

mrbluejay responds:

thanks brahh

Breaking Serenity - Piano Breaking Serenity - Piano

Wow....

You sure got that balance just right! i am truly amazed with this piece. It is very random but it is also repetitive just like you hoped for. and the changes from major to minor caught me off guard but in a good way. This piece is beautiful! honestly, good job!

ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus

WOW!

i just pooped im going to go change...

Metaljonus responds: