Tarboy Tarboy

I...I... LOVED IT!

WHAT A GREAT ANIMATION! IT FELT LIKE I WAS WATCHING A PIXAR MOVIE, EXCEPT A LITTLE MORE VIOLENT!

RE5: Public Assembly RE5: Public Assembly

lol

silly, nice job! made me laugh and thats worth a ten.

Super Luigi Bros. 1 Super Luigi Bros. 1

Actually funny

I think in some movies the animation isnt a big deal if its semi good as long as it can make someone laugh. im pretty sure that what you were going for so good job! keep working beause humor is your thing!

zOMGies zOMGies

I love Zombie Games!

Yet, This is not one... These are not zombies. I don't understand why a zombie would feel the need to run ahead of me. he gains nothing by doing this. Zombies, I think many people would agree on this, are mindless corpses of humans that have been reanimated in some way. The live to eat. they are primal. All of the sudden these zombies are running ahead of me. The zombies are not thinking " i want to eat him" they are thinking " i wish to burden him so at some point another zombie may eat him." This is not the mindset of a zombie. If your not going to use zombies, then don't call it a zombie game.
Any Questions? PM me.

Pwong 2 Pwong 2

WOOO!

this game is fun dude make another!!!
pwong pwner on normals and extreme.
Almost pro on insane

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

HAH WHAT A TIME WASTER

SOOO GREAT. 429 sconds in second try!

Hide And Seek House Style Hide And Seek House Style

New Challenger! New Challenger!

Repetitive

It's a pretty cool beat, however it is pretty repetitive and bland. Try adding some arps or chords to add some zest. Also don't be afraid to change it up to keep the listener interested.
Keep working!

Kick Lead And Bass Test [HU] Kick Lead And Bass Test [HU]

Sick haha

I wish i had good enough speakers to enjoy this to its fullest! Really cool though.

tomashcu responds:

I reccomend buying some!! you sill not regret it... i had shitty computer speakers till last years christmas... and from the day i got my speakers i have been amkign and listening to better music hahah ! :D